Mandatory payments to PFRON arising from not employing people with disabilities and ways to reduce payments:
- Establishing employment status.
- Employment rate of people with disabilities (responsibilities and privileges of the employer).
- Calculating payments for PFRON.
- Way of filling declaration of payments DEK-I-0,
- Way of filling information about being exempt from payments of INF-1;
Employment of disabled persons (statutory possibilities of workplaces creation);
- Work time,
- employment on the principle of telework,
- adaptation of the workplace,
- statutory responsibilities and privileges of an employer employing persons with disabilities,
Additional privileges of disabled worker:
- right to shorter working hours,
- right to additional holiday leave
- right to use sick leaves from work, etc.
Statutory tools to promote employment of people with disabilities:
- monthly grant to pay the disabled worker- SODiR;
- registration and certification employer in PFRON;
- registration documents of the employer;
- amount of financial compensation (analysis based on the extent and type of disability);
- reimbursement for adaptation and the creation of workstations for persons with disabilities;
- reimbursement for training for disabled workers;
- reimbursement of expenses for support person of disabled worker (professional assistant)