Eurokadra — is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
People are the most important for us. In the first place, we focus on the legality of employment, so you can take advantage of free medical care and not worry about your retirement.
And in case of any accident, you can rest easy.
Your stay in Poland with us is always legal.
COORDINATOR OF TEMPORARY WORKERS WITH CZECH
To our team we are looking for a person for the position of coordinator of temporary workers with Czech. We are looking for a conscientious, open-minded, honest, communicative person who enjoys working with people. Your duties will include day-to-day cooperation with recruiters and the Employment Department, active search for and acquisition of new job candidates, assistance and support in hiring, creation of a database of Candidates, preparation of reports and summaries of ongoing projects, administration of personnel documentation. If you are an organized, stress-resistant and communicative person – apply to us!
JOB OFFER: COORDINATOR OF TEMPORARY WORKERS WITH CZECH IS ADDRESSED TO PERSONS:
- available, working from Monday to Friday, working in the field,
- having an active driving license cat. B
- knowledge of the Czech language
- independent, well-organized with the ability to work under time pressure
- communicative, able to establish positive relations with clients and subordinate staff
- experience in a similar position – welcome
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AS A COORDINATOR OF TEMPORARY WORKERS WITH CZECH:
- an employment contract and timely payment of wages,
- salary from 4000 – 4500 PLN net upwards (base system + commission on profitable projects)
- commission system (after 3 – 6 months)
- necessary work tools (laptop, phone),
- work from Monday to Friday,
- opportunity to join group insurance,
- opportunity to develop and expand or gain experience in HR.
How to join us?
- Submit your application – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will definitely get back to you!
We are waiting for your application: coordinator of temporary workers with czech
Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
Have questions? Call or send a message.
Our employees from the Recruitment Department are available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00
Find out more about our agency:
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data, and if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, please attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission, and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labor Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties, as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on personal data processing at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.