Agency number: 8252
Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
People are most important to us. Expectations of our demanding clients shape and show how we provide support in recruitment of employees. We work with everyone individually, creating a partnership atmosphere. Recruitment coordination and talent acquisition are not alien to us! New projects mean new jobs.
For our client, a leader in the frozen fruit and vegetable category, we are looking for people to work as a maintenance dispatcher.
We are hiring an employee who, like us, approaches work with passion, motivation and inspiration. Our priority is innovation and sustainable development. We make sure that our employees have safe and modern workplaces. Do you want to have a real impact on the development of the organization in which you work? You are not afraid of challenges? Then send us your application and join us!
We have prepared a job offer for the position of dispatcher in the city of Skierniewice for candidates who have:
- a minimum of secondary technical education
- mechanical and technical knowledge
- a good experience in a similar position
- welcome experience in managing people
- availability to work in a continuous system
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment with one of the best employers (we know how important human capital is in the organization – in our company people count, without them there would be no success of our company)
- Remuneration – 6500 PLN gross + bonus for absence (10%) + additional bonuses
- Non-wage benefits (sports card, private medical care, group life insurance)
- Company Social Benefit Fund (winter holidays, health insurance fund)
- Possibility of using and developing the knowledge and experience gained. We value your potential.
- Development and work with the best experts in the food production industry.
How to join us?
- Send your application – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will surely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application. Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you want to learn more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
If you are interested in our job offers – please contact us. More job offers in a similar industry can be found on our “maintenance department” page
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning personal data processing, and in case of willingness to participate in future recruitments, please attach your consent below: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or order and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labour Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or order will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause regarding the processing of personal data at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and I accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.