FORKLIFT OPERATOR NIEPOŁOMICE
Agency number: 8252
Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
For us, people are the most important thing. We put the legality of employment first, so you can enjoy free medical care and not worry about your pension. And in case of any accident, you can rest assured.
Your stay in Poland with us is always legal.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR NIEPOŁOMICE
For our client – a leader in the automotive industry, we are looking for employees for the position of forklift operator Niepołomice. We will employ a responsible, communicative and, above all, disposable person for whom working in a 3-shift system will not be a problem. If you are focused on development and want to acquire new skills, apply to us.
The work takes place in a company, using the latest technologies, which is focused on innovation. Your primary duties will include performing and assisting in warehouse work, loading and unloading deliveries, or operating a forklift (if you have a UDT license).
ACRES OF RESPONSIBILITIES AS A FORKLIFT OPERATOR IN NIEPOŁOMICE:
- receipt of warehouse materials (unloading from trailers, quantitative checking, storage of bulky materials on a high storage warehouse 8 m and small bulky materials (containers up to 12 kg) on a three-storey semi-automatic warehouse)
- issuing of bulky materials to production lines
- operating a front or side electric forklift truck
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- knowledge of Polish language required
- willing to work shifts from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ; 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.; 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- having UDT I or II licenses
- ready to work in automotive production.
What do you gain by joining the team for the position of forklift operator NIEPOŁOMICE ?
- work in a stable and prosperous company
- salary: 24.00 net – if you have your own accommodation
- opportunity to work on Saturdays
- timely paid salary
- opportunity to develop and gain new experience
- opportunity to improve professional qualifications
How to join us?
- send your application – you can do it right now!
- wait for contact from our recruiters – we will definitely get back to you!
We are waiting for your application for the position of forklift operator Niepołomice. Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
Do you have questions? Call or send a message.
Our Recruitment staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
You can find our other warehouse worker jobs here “warehouse worker jobs”
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data, and if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, please attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission, and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labor Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties, as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on personal data processing at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.