Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
For us, people are the most important thing. We put the legality of employment first, so you can enjoy free medical care and not worry about your pension. And in case of any accident, you can rest assured.
Your stay in Poland with us is always legal.
WAREHOUSE JOB KOMORNIKI
For our client – a leader in the automotive industry, we are hiring people to work at the Komorniki warehouse. We are looking for people who are responsible, available and have a willingness to work. Your duties will include picking goods (working with a scanner). If you like working with people, you are communicative and reliable in your duties – apply to us!
WHAT DOES THE WORK AT THE KOMORNIKI WAREHOUSE CONSIST OF?
- picking of goods,
- packing of goods
- picking is carried out from rack to crate
- working with a scanner,
- preparing orders in the warehouse with cosmetics according to the list
WE HAVE PREPARED A JOB OFFER FOR THE POSITION OF WAREHOUSE WORK KOMORNIKI FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- are available (work in 3 shifts: 6-14, 14-22, 22-6)
- work 5 days a week
- are responsible and organized
- are in good health
- are able to plan and organize their work.
WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY JOINING THE TEAM?
- stable employment in the company
- timely remuneration
- basic salary + attendance bonus every month (300 PLN) + attendance bonus every quarter for 3 months (300 PLN gross) + performance bonus every month (up to 1200 PLN gross)
- possibility of overtime (additionally paid)
- possibility of accommodation (450 PLN)
How to join us?
- send your application – you can do it right now!
- wait for contact from our recruiters – we will definitely get back to you!
We are waiting for your application for the position of warehouse job Komorniki. Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
Do you have questions? Call or send a message.
Our Recruitment staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
You can find our other warehouse worker jobs here “warehouse worker jobs”
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data, and if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, please attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission, and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labor Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties, as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on personal data processing at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.