Information clause concerning the processing of personal data at Eurokadra S.A. based in Zabrze
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter: RODO), I inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is Eurokadra Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Zabrze at 345 Wolności Street, KRS 0000401728 NIP: 645-25-25218, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 32 441 92 00, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
Data processing purposes:
The controller may process your data for the following purposes:
- Concluding a contract - if you wish to use the services offered by the Administrator, the data provided by you will be processed in order to conclude or perform a contract or provide services, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract). The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and for the period during which it will be possible to assert claims under the concluded contract. Providing the data is voluntary, but failing to provide it will be connected with the impossibility to conclude a contract.
- Fulfilling the Administrator's legal obligations - if the Administrator is required to fulfil legal obligations, the data provided by you will be processed in order to fulfil the obligations imposed on the Administrator by the applicable regulations, pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO (processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation imposed on the Administrator). The data will be processed for the period during which the applicable legal provisions oblige to store documentation related to the imposed obligations. Providing data in the case of a statutory requirement described above is mandatory if such an obligation arises from the applicable legislation.
- Marketing - if you wish to receive marketing information or the Administrator's offers, the data you have provided will be processed in order to send marketing information in any form (including in the form of a newsletter) and to present the Administrator's offer, provided that you have given your consent, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO (the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes) or on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (the processing is necessary for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator). The legitimate interest of the Administrator in this case is the desire to market its own products and make offers to potential customers. The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent or object. The data will be processed taking into account Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law. Providing the data is voluntary, however, failure to provide it will result in inability to receive marketing materials.
- Contact purposes - if there is a need to contact you, the data you provide will be processed in order to contact you or to have you contact the Administrator on any matter, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO (the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes) or on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (the processing is necessary for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator). The legitimate interest of the Administrator in this case is to contact potential or current customers. The data will be processed until the need for contact by both parties ends, until the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised. Providing the data is voluntary, however, failure to provide them will result in the impossibility of contact.
- Pursuing claims - should it be necessary to assert one's rights, the data provided by you will be processed in order to assert legitimate claims by the Administrator and to conduct possible court proceedings, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (processing is necessary for purposes deriving from the Administrator's legitimate interests). The interest pursued by the Administrator in this case is the protection of its own rights and their assertion. The data will be processed for the period during which the Administrator can pursue its claims.
Recipients of the data
Depending on the data provided and the purpose of its processing, the entities to which your personal data will be transferred may be:
- Administrator's clients and contractors
- Eurokadra Group companies and their contractors,
- IT system providers and entities providing broadly understood IT services, including entities providing hosting services and social networking sites, and in the scope of cookies - Google LLC. In this regard, your data may be transferred to third countries or be subject to profiling. Detailed information on data processing by Google, can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl.
- entities providing services to the Administrator, in particular personnel services, accounting services, quality of service research, debt recovery, legal, training and marketing services.
- postal and courier operators,
- operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the field of payment processing,
- authorities entitled to receive your personal data on the basis of legal regulations.
Data protection principles
The Administrator will process only such data and only to the extent that it is necessary for specific and legitimate purposes, taking into account the principle of data minimization.
Your data will be secured by applying appropriate data protection procedures implemented at the Administrator.
States of law
At any time, you have the right to withdraw the consents you have given, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the time of withdrawal. Personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
Depending on the type and purpose of data processing, you have the right to request from the Administrator access to the personal data concerning you, to rectify, erase or request the restriction of their processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to obtain a copy of the data and their transfer.
Please be informed that we have appointed a Data Protection Inspector in the person of Radosław Naczyński. If you have any questions or concerns about the protection of your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
Please be also informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.