Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
For us, people are the most important thing. We put the legality of employment first, so you can enjoy free medical care and not worry about your pension. And in case of any accident, you can rest assured. Your stay in Poland with us is always legal.
PARCEL SORTING KOWALE (NEAR GDAŃSK)
For our client we are looking for people for the position of parcel sorter Pruszcz Gdański. The work will involve sorting goods (parcels), handling and loading parcels up to 20 kg, sorting shipments according to specifications. This is work with a scanner. If you are a communicative, responsible person and like working with people apply to us.
WHAT WILL BE AMONG YOUR DUTIES IN THE POSITION PARCELS SORTING KOWALE (NEAR GDAŃSK)
- processing parcels and issuing them for disposal
- unloading and loading of parcel transports on delivery trucks (weight up to 20 kg)
- transporting carriers with parcels using a low-loader truck
- sorting parcels (scanning and transferring them with the help of a conveyor belt)
- checking shipments redirected and undelivered the previous day
JOB OFFER FOR THE POSITION OF PARCEL SORTING KOWALE (NEAR GDAŃSK) IS ADDRESSED TO CANDIDATES WHO:
- have experience in a similar position (welcome)
- are responsible, reliable and conscientiously perform their duties
- are available
- are committed to their duties
WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY JOINING THE TEAM?
- a stable job in a logistics company with an established position in the market,
- a timely salary (PLN 25.00 gross per hour) + an attendance bonus of PLN 150-200
- possibility of permanent or temporary cooperation
- contract of mandate
- possibility of transport
- possibility of accommodation (PLN 550 per month)
- work schedule: Monday (14:00-21:00), Tuesday-Friday (1st shift from 02:00-08:00 and 2nd shift from 16:00-21:00)
- possibility to work on Saturday from 02:00-08:00
How to join us?
- Send your application – you can do it right now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will definitely get back to you!
We are waiting for your application for the position parcel sorting Kowale (near gdańsk). Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
Do you have questions? Call or send a essage.
Our recruitment staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
You can find our other warehouse worker jobs here “warehouse worker jobs”
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data, and if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, please attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission, and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labor Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties, as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on personal data processing at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.