Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
For us, people are the most important thing. We put the legality of employment first, so you can enjoy free medical care and not worry about your pension. And in case of any accident, you can rest assured. Your stay in Poland with us is always legal.
RECRUITER WITH UKRAINIAN / RUSSIAN LANGUAGE KATOWICE
We are looking for a Recruiter with Ukrainian / Russian Katowice to join our team in Katowice. Your duties will include conducting recruitment processes for various positions (warehouses, production, etc.), market analysis and active sourcing of candidates or conducting telephone interviews. If you like working with people, are communicative and open to others apply to us!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- conducting recruitment processes for various positions (warehouses, production, etc. )
- market analysis and active sourcing of candidates
- conducting telephone interviews
- conducting personal interviews with selected candidates
- achieving recruitment targets and reporting
WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY JOINING THE TEAM?
- a flexible form of employment, depending on your preferences (employment contract, contract of mandate, B2B)
- attractive remuneration consisting of a base + commission depending on your commitment
- professional introduction to your responsibilities and support from an experienced team
- non-wage benefits (multisport card, private medical care, possibility to join a group insurance)
- opportunity to develop and expand your competences.
- experience in a similar position min. 2 years
- knowledge of the recruitment industry and recruitment techniques
- Communicative Ukrainian/Russian language – prerequisite
- knowledge of modern methods of reaching candidates
- creativity in searching for new sources
- communication and relationship-building skills
- communicative polish language
How to join us?
- Send your application – you can do it right now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will definitely get back to you!
We are waiting for your application for the position of recruiter with ukrainian/ russian language Katowice. Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
Do you have questions? Call or send a message.
Our Recruitment staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
More offers can be found on our website under the tab “Job Offfers”
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data, and if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, please attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission, and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labor Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties, as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on personal data processing at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.