Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
For us, people are the most important thing. We put the legality of employment first, so you can enjoy free medical care and not worry about your pension. And in case of any accident, you can rest assured.
Your stay in Poland with us is always legal.
For our client a well-known company in the food industry, we are looking for a person for the position of warehouse keeper in the city of Koszalin. The company has been operating on the Polish market for 28 years. It guarantees its employees not only employment stability, but also the possibility of development and a wide benefits package. An employee employed as a warehouse picker should be punctual and conscientious. It is important that he/she is communicative and not afraid of working with people. If you are available and ready to work shifts – apply to us!
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE TO WORK AS A WAREHOUSEMAN KOSZALIN?
- Picking shop orders
- Moving around the warehouse with a forklift truck, no licence required
THE JOB OFFER FOR THE POSITION OF WAREHOUSEMAN KOSZALIN IS ADDRESSED TO PERSONS WHO:
- have a driving licence cat. B. (or a course for forklift trucks)
- have a reliable approach to their duties
- are effective and efficient in action, result-oriented
- are responsible
- are willing to work physical work in two shifts (including Sundays and public holidays)
WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY JOINING THE TEAM?
- Stable employment in a company operating for 28 years on the Polish market,
- Basic salary + bonuses and premiums (from 4000-9000 net), depending on your performance
- Free meals during work
- Work in 2 shifts, 5-6 days a week (10-12h)
- Professional induction and full support.
- Opportunity for development
- Possibility of accommodation.
- Contractual agreement
How to join us?
- send your application – you can do it right now!
- wait for contact from our recruiters – we will definitely get back to you!
We are waiting for your application for the position of warehouse job Gorzow Wielkopolski.
Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
Do you have questions? Call or send a message.
Our Recruitment staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
You can find our other warehouse worker jobs here “warehouse worker jobs”
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data, and if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, please attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission, and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labor Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties, as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on personal data processing at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.