Agency number: 8252
Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
People are most important to us. Expectations of our demanding clients shape and show how we provide support in recruitment of employees. We work with everyone individually, creating a partnership atmosphere. Recruitment coordination and talent acquisition are not alien to us! New projects mean new jobs.
To our close-knit team in the gastronomy industry we will be hiring a person for the position of a cook. We are looking for a passionate cook, someone for whom cooking is not just a job but a way of life. We prepare meals for guests in the restaurant from European and regional cuisine. If you are an energetic person, you love cooking and you love contact with others – apply to us! We are motivated to take on new challenges and gain new experience.
We have prepared a job offer for the position of cook in the city of Gliwice for candidates who have:
- professional experience as a cook
- good organisation of work
- willingness to learn
- responsible approach to duties
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment in a well-organized company with the best employer (respect towards each employee is connected with creating a perfectly organized work environment)
- Basic salary + benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity to use and develop knowledge and experience gained. You do not waste time and energy on unnecessary problems. We value your time and skills.
- Prospect of development. New technologies are implemented and the plant is constantly modernized, which is connected with your development and gaining experience and new skills.
- Working 5 days a week (during the season 6 days)
- Working hours Monday – Sunday 11:00 – 22:00 (off season) 10:00 – 23:00 (in season)
How to join us?
- Send an application for the position of cook – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will surely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application for the position of cook. Click the apply now button to go to the application form.
Do you have any questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
For more food service jobs (or chef jobs), see the “Catering & Hospitality” category.
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning personal data processing, and in case of willingness to participate in future recruitments, please attach your consent below: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or an order and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labour Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or order will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause regarding the processing of personal data at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and I accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.