Agency number: 8252
Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
People are most important to us. Expectations of our demanding clients shape and show how we provide support in recruitment of employees. We work with everyone individually, creating a partnership atmosphere. Recruitment coordination and talent acquisition are not alien to us! New projects mean new jobs.
For our client, an innovative wholesale company, we are looking for a person to fill the position of warehouseman (job Sosnowiec). We are looking for an employee who enjoys working with people, is a fast learner, and appreciates diversity and innovation in the workplace. We need people who are conscientious, honest and highly organized. Our company is all about diversity, because we are: wholesalers, professionals, corporations, a team of enthusiasts, innovators. If, like us, you have an entrepreneurial nature, are open to new challenges and like to learn, join our Team.
We have prepared a job offer for the position of warehouseman in the city of Sosnowiec for people who have:
- enthusiasm and commitment during daily work with customers
- medical certificate for sanitary-epidemiological purposes (not older than 6 months)
- accuracy and reliability
- readiness to work in shifts
What do you gain by joining the team for the position of warehouseman in the city of Sosnowiec?
- Stable employment in a company awarded the TOP EMPLOYERS certificate. For our employees, we are the employer of choice.
- Basic salary
- Opportunity to improve professional qualifications. We focus on the development not only of ourselves, but most of all of our employees. The success of our company, we owe to our employees.
- A friendly and informal working atmosphere.
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment in a company where human capital is of great importance, because we know that without you our success would not be possible.
- Basic salary
- Professional induction and full support.
- Opportunity for development and promotion within the company
- Possibility of accommodation
How to join us?
- Send an application – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will surely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application job Sosnowiec. Click the apply now button to go to the application form.
Do you have any questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
You can find our other warehouse worker jobs here “warehouse worker jobs”
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data, and if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, please attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission, and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labor Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on personal data processing at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.