MAINTENANCE MECHANIC OPOLE
Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
People are most important to us. Expectations of our demanding clients shape and show how we provide support in recruitment of employees. We work with everyone individually, creating a partnership atmosphere. Recruitment coordination and talent acquisition are not alien to us! New projects mean new jobs.
To our team we are looking for a person for the position of maintenance mechanic. We will employ an employee for whom removing failures, defects, performing periodic inspections or performing diagnostics of drive systems will not be a problem. Our company is a leader in the development of production and supply of insulation systems. As a team we focus on gaining experience, therefore we are looking for talented specialists who want to work in a dynamically growing company. If you would like to grow professionally – join our team!
We have prepared a job offer for the position of Maintenance Mechanic for candidates who have:
- min. secondary technical education
- technical knowledge of machine and plant construction
- knowledge of industrial automation systems, ability to read schematics
- experience in maintenance of automated machines and equipment as an electromechanic in a production company
- ability and permission to MIG MAG welding
- knowledge of Allen-Bradley control environment – an advantage
- SEP operating license gr. I, II, III
- readiness to work in shifts
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment in a well-organized company with the best employer (respect for each employee involves the creation of a perfectly organized working environment)
- Basic salary + allowances and bonuses (from 6500 to 7000 gross + 30% night allowance and 150 net for possible on-call duties)
- Opportunity to use and develop knowledge and experience gained. You do not waste time and energy on unnecessary problems. We value your time and skills.
- Prospect of development. New technologies are implemented and the plant is constantly modernized, which is connected with your development and gaining experience and new skills.
- Non-wage benefits (sports card, private medical care, life insurance, team building events)
- Work in a two-shift system (6-14, 14-22)
How to join us?
- Send an application – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will surely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application for the position of Maintenance Mechanic. Click the apply now button to go to the application form.
Do you have any questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning personal data processing, and in case of willingness to participate in future recruitments, please attach your consent below: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or order and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labour Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or order will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause regarding the processing of personal data at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and I accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.