Agency number: 8252
Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
People are most important to us. Expectations of our demanding clients shape and show how we provide support in recruitment of employees. We work with everyone individually, creating a partnership atmosphere. Recruitment coordination and talent acquisition are not alien to us! New projects mean new jobs.
Our company is one of the leading international manufacturers of PVC windows and doors in Europe. The main pillars of our company are good atmosphere, harmonious team, stability of employment and working on various projects. To our team we are looking for a person for the position of maintenance worker. We will employ communicative and responsible person, who is not afraid of new challenges. If performing inspections and repairs of machines, keeping records, reporting and cooperating with the leaders of individual departments is not scary – join our team. Together with us you will face new challenges, continuous development and gaining new experience.
We have prepared a job offer for the position of Maintenance worker in the village of Ochmanow near Krakow for candidates who have:
- electrical or mechanical education
- ability to read basic electrical schematics
- power authorization Group I to 1 kV – Operation – welcome
- basic knowledge of mechanics,
- good organization of own work
- readiness to work in an equivalent system
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment in a well-organized company with an international employer (respect for each employee involves the creation of a perfectly organized working environment)
- Basic salary + allowances and bonuses (from 4200 to 6300 PLN gross)
- Opportunity to use and develop knowledge and experience gained. You do not waste time and energy on unnecessary problems. We value your time and skills. We appreciate the most committed employees.
- Development perspective. New technologies are implemented and the plant is constantly modernized, which is connected with your development and gaining experience and new skills for the position of maintenance mechanic.
- Non-wage benefits for you and your family (medical care, modern canteen, free drinks at work, bus subsidies, Christmas packages, employee referral program)
How to join us?
- Send your application – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will surely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application. Click the “apply” button to go to the application form.
questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you want to learn more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
If you are interested in our job offers – please contact us. More job offers in a similar industry can be found on our “maintenance department” page
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning personal data processing, and in case of willingness to participate in future recruitments, please attach your consent below: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or order and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labour Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or order will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause regarding the processing of personal data at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and I accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.