Agency number: 8252
Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
People are most important to us. Expectations of our demanding clients shape and show how we provide support in recruitment of employees. We work with everyone individually, creating a partnership atmosphere. Recruitment coordination and talent acquisition are not alien to us! New projects mean new jobs.
Are you thinking about a permanent or casual job that will help you increase your budget? Or maybe you love good food, coffee or creative drinks and your idea for a career is to work in gastronomy? To our team we are looking for people for the position of a waiter / waitress. If contact with people gives you pleasure, you are a nice and smiling person – apply to us. Working in our team will allow you to constantly develop and, most importantly, gain new experience.
We have prepared a job offer for the position of waiter / waitress in the city of Gliwice for candidates who have:
- proven working experience
- basic knowledge of coffee, wine and alcoholic beverages
- high motivation to work, responsible approach to duties
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment in a well-organized company (respect for each employee involves the creation of a perfectly organized working environment)
- Basic salary + benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity to use and develop knowledge and experience gained. You do not waste time and energy on unnecessary problems. We value your time and skills.
- Development prospects (gaining experience and new skills)
- Working 5 days a week (during the season 6 days)
- Working hours Monday-Sunday: 12:00 – 21:00 (off season, during season working hours to be determined).
How to join us?
- Send an application for the position of waiter / waitress– you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will surely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application for the position of waiter. Click the apply now button to go to the application form.
Do you have any questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
For more food service jobs (or chef jobs), see the “Catering & Hospitality” category.
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning personal data processing, and in case of willingness to participate in future recruitments, please attach your consent below: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for current and future recruitment processes, legalization of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or an order and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labour Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or order will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause regarding the processing of personal data at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and I accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.