Eurokadra – is an experienced partner in the HR industry.
For us, people are the most important thing. We put the legality of employment first, so you can enjoy free medical care and not worry about your pension. And in case of any accident, you can rest assured.
Your stay in Poland with us is always legal.
For our client, a leader in the retail industry, we are looking for a warehouseman Koszalin. We are hiring an employee who likes working with people and has a great desire to work, not afraid of physical work. The heart of this warehouse is the Picking Section, which is responsible for daily deliveries to shops throughout Poland. The main advantage of working in the warehouse is not only the stability of work, but also safety. We provide job induction, which takes about 5 days including safety training. Most people who work with us for a longer period of time are transferred to our company with an employment contract and various non-wage benefits. If you are a fast learner, not afraid of challenges and effective, apply to us!
What does the job of a warehouse picker consist of ?
- Picking store orders
- Moving around the warehouse with a forklift, we do not require a UDT
We have prepared a job offer for the position of Warehouseman Koszalin for candidates who are:
- a fork-lift truck course or a category B driving licence
- have a responsible and reliable approach to their duties
- are effective and efficient in their operations
- willingness to work physically in two shifts
What do you gain by joining the team?
- Stable employment in a company where human capital is of great importance, because we know that without you our success would not be possible.
- Seniority raises
- Professional induction and full support.
- Opportunity for development and promotion within the company
- Possibility of accommodation
- Base salary + allowances and bonuses ( rate from 4000-8000 net) depending on performance.
- Free meals during work
How to join us?
- Send an application – you can do it now!
- Wait for contact from our recruiters – we will surely get back to you!
We look forward to receiving your application warehousman Koszalin. Click the apply now button to go to the application form.
Do you have any questions? Call or send us a message.
Our recruiters are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you want to know more about our agency you can take a look at these links:
- Eurokadra – Biznes Partnerzy– website for business partners
- Eurokadra Expert– our HR, payroll and accounting services
You can find our other warehouse worker jobs here “warehouse worker jobs”
When sending your documents, please read the clause concerning the processing of personal data and, if you wish to participate also in future recruitments, attach the following consent: I consent to the processing of my personal data, provided in the recruitment process, by the company Eurokadra S.A., based in Zabrze, for the purposes necessary for the execution of current and future recruitment processes, legalisation of employment, conclusion of a contract of employment or commission and activities related to the above purposes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) RODO in connection with Article 22(1a) of the Labour Code. I consent to the transfer of my data to third parties as indicated in the information clause, including the transfer of data directly to the entity for which the work or assignment will be performed. I declare that I have read the information clause on the processing of personal data at https://bit.ly/2JXXauU and accept it.
Sending an application
Call, text or click on "apply" in the job posting.
A recruiter will call you to interview and schedule an appointment to answer all of your questions about the job offer.
Meeting at the company's headquarters
We will invite you for a short interview and practical tests to verify your suitability for the position.
You will find out if you receive a job offer as soon as you meet.
You undertake work based on a favourable employment contract.